image1

Ex Destiny's Child Member Opens Up About Her Departure From Destiny's Child

Photo cred: Vladtv.com | Youtube
15 years after her departure from the group, Destiny's Child, Farrah Franklin sits down with VladTv.com and clears the air about the reasoning behind her departure. In 2000, Beyonce told MTV that the group members decided to end their working relationship after she (Franklin) skipped several shows and that it was a group decision. Franklin insists that Beyonce was not being honest in her statement. Franklin says that she was not dismissed from the group and left due to conflicts with management.

"I was just getting kicked and punched around and I was already dehydrated and when I went into the room for us to have a group conversation, it was like everyone started ganging up on me, everyone has something to say. I'm like 'Ok, I'm not about to do this."

Check out the full interview below and sound off in the comment section about your thoughts on the interview.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment