image1

New Mixtape: DJ Main Event - Diggin In The Crates

Diggin In The Crates

Feeling nostalgic, DJ Main Event starts off the new year dropping a 73 track mixtape full of throwbacks from the years 1994 through 2008. Featuring hits from Lil' Jon & The Eastside Boyz, Gucci Mane, Three 6 Mafia, The Notorious B.I.G., Dipset, Ruff Ryders and more.

To download, click here

Track list is as follows:

  1. Intro
  2. Hay - Crucial Conflict
  3. Marco Polo - Bow Wow Featuring Soulja Boy
  4. What's Your Fantasy - Ludacris Featuring Shawnna
  5. Don't Want Drama - 8 Ball & MJG
  6. Lemonade - Gucci Mane
  7. What Means The World To You - Cam'ron
  8. Like A Pimp - David Banner Featuring Lil' Flip
  9. Pop Lock & Drop It Remix - Huey Featuring Bow Wow & T-Pain
  10. No Mo' Play In GA (We Ready) - Pastor Troy
  11. Never Scared - Bone Crusher
  12. You Ain't Mad - La Chat Featuring Dj Paul & Juicy J
  13. Where Dem' Dollas At? - Gangsta Boo Featuring Dj Paul & Juicy J
  14. Tatted Up - The Alliance Featuring Fabo
  15. Wuz Up - Bohagon Featuring Diamond, Princess & Fabo
  16. What U Gon Do - Lil' Jon Featuring Lil' Scrappy
  17. Knock If You Buck - Crime Mob
  18. Nann - Trick Daddy Featuring Trina
  19. Pussy Poppin' - Ludacris Featuring Shawnna & Lil' Fate
  20. I'm Boomin' And Bunkin' - OJ Da Juiceman
  21. Get Silly - V.I.C.
  22. Make It Rain Remix - Fat Joe Featuring R. Kelly, Lil' Wayne, Rick Ross, T.I., Birdman, & Ace Mac
  23. Ain't Gon Let Up - Yola The Great
  24. Ratchet (Wah Wah Wow) - Shorty The Kid
  25. Money In The Bank - Lil' Scrappy Featuring Young Buck
  26. Lean With It, Rock With It - Dem Franchise Boyz
  27. No More Pain - 2 Pac
  28. Shout Outs - Dj Main Event
  29. Ain't I Remix - Young L.A. Featuring Young Dro & T.I.
  30. Get Crunk Muzik - The Diplomats
  31. Get Crunk - Lil' Jon & The Eastside Boyz
  32. I Might Be - Gucci Mane
  33. Getting' Some Head - Shawnna
  34. Dem Boyz - Boyz N Da Hood
  35. Gimme Dat Pussy - Lil Boosie and Webbie
  36. Rock Yo Hips - Crime Mob Featuring Lil' Scrappy
  37. Get On My Level Remix -  Trillville Featuring Lil' Jon & Twista
  38. Bia Bia - Lil' Jon & The Eastside Boyz Featuring Ludacris, Chyna White, Big Kap & Too Short
  39. I Don't Give A Fuck - Lil' Jon & The Eastside Boyz Featuring Mystikal & Krayzie Bone
  40. F.I.LA. - Lil' Scrappy Featuring Lil' Jon
  41. Bubble Gum - Rasheeda
  42. Noila Clap - Juvenile & The UTP Playas
  43. 24's - T.I.
  44. I Run This - Birdman Featuring Lil' Wayne
  45. Fuck That - Bathgate
  46. Tongue Ring - Three 6 Mafia
  47. Always Strapped - Birdman Featuring Lil' Wayne
  48. I Smoke, I Drank - Lil Boosie & Mr. Magic
  49. Oh I Think They Like Me Remix - Dem Franchise Boyz Featuring Jermaine Dupri, Da Brat & Bow Wow
  50. Dead Wrong - The Notorious B.I.G. Featuring Eminem
  51. What These Bitches Want - DMX Featuring Sisqo
  52. Damn - YoungBloodz Featuring Lil' Scrappy
  53. Slob On My Knob - Three 6 Mafia (Tear The Club Up Thugs)
  54. Wobble Wobble - 504 Boyz
  55. Money Talks - Lil' Kim
  56. Can't You See - Total Featuring The Notorious B.I.G.
  57. Big Poppa - The Notorious B.I.G.
  58. Queen Bitch - Lil' Kim
  59. Live And Die For Hip Hop - Kris Kross
  60. Whoa (Extended Remix) - Black Rob Featuring Rah Digga, Lil' Cease, G-Dep, Da Brat, Beanie Sigel, Joe Hooker, Puff Daddy, Shyne, Petey Pablo & The Madd Rapper
  61. Player's Anthem - Junior M.A.F.I.A.
  62. RespectThe Notorious B.I.G.
  63. Money, Cash, Hoes - Jay Z Featuring DMX
  64. Ruff Ryders Anthem Remix - DMX Featuring Drag-on, The Lox & Eve
  65. Down 4 My Niggaz - C Murder Featuring Snoop Dogg & Magic
  66. I Wanna Rock - Snoop Dogg
  67. A Million And One Questions - Jay Z
  68. Give It To You Remix - Da Brat
  69. Drop It Like It's Hot - Snoop Dogg Featuring Pharrell Williams
  70. What Happened To That Boy - The Clipse Featuring Birdman
  71. Bang Bang - Capone N Noreaga Featuring Foxy Brown
  72. Made You Look - Nas
  73. Ride Or Die Chick - The Lox Featuring Timbaland & Eve

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment