image1

New Music: Faith Evans & The Notorious B.I.G. Featuring Jadakiss - NYC


In March 2016, Faith Evans confirmed with fans that she was working on a duet album with The Notorious B.I.G. entitled The King & I. After some delays, the lead single from the album titled NYC, featuring Jadakiss is now online. 

While Evans promised that the album would feature unreleased vocals from Biggie, NYC samples a verse from the rappers unreleased 1993 freestyle Mumbling and Whispering. Evans told the Dame Dash Radio Show in March 2016, "Today, if he was alive, I know, ultimately, we would've done something like this, but the way the stuff has come together, and the way I'm using his vocals, it's giving the stuff new life, it's totally different. So I think people are really going to enjoy it."

Check out the audio below and leave your thoughts on the record in the comment section. 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment