image1

Michel'le to Release Made For TV Biopic

Courtesy of Think factory Media | Vanity
After the success of "Straight Outta Compton," Michel'le Toussaint, commonly known by her stage name Michel'le, has announced that she has partnered with Thinkfactory Media and will be releasing a scripted television biopic. Toussaint, who has children by both Dr. Dre and Suge knight, has stated that she was the victim of abuse in both relationships.

Toussaint had the following to say regarding the upcoming project,
“I am so excited about my partnership with Thinkfactory Media. For many years I was unwilling to share my personal experiences. I am now ready to open up about my career, relationships and family.” 
Toussaint and Thinkfactory Media are also collaborating on a documentary surrounding the singers life.

Your thoughts?

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment